1975 Bricklin SV-1
- 1 of 2,100 Bricklin SV-1 cars built in 1975
- The only production model in history to feature power gull wing doors
- 27,000 miles on the odometer
- Powered by the legendary Ford 351 Windsor
- 3 speed automatic transmission
- Safety Orange acrylic exterior
- Original Phoenix Brown interior.
- Converted to pneumatic power, both doors operate up and down as they should
- The car has A/C
- Bricklin Digi-Plex stereo/clock combo still in dash
CONTACT US: 507-498-9000
EMAIL US AT CONSIGN@SGAUCTION.NET
Technical questions or incorrect data on our site? Email us!
Vehicle information on SGA website is pre-auction information only. While the consignor-provided photos, videos, descriptions and other information are deemed reliable, SGA does not warrant or guarantee consignor-provided information. The lot and vehicle information presented on auction day and/or on the auction block supersedes any prior vehicle descriptions or information. Buyers should base their purchase decision on personal inspection of the lot at the auction site prior to the auction. SGA is not responsible for information that may be revised prior to the auction.