1971 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Tribute
- LP Collection Car
- A stunning Z28 tribute car
- Engine upgrade to a 402 big block
- Turbo 400 3 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Serpentine belt system upgrade
- 3:73 gears
- 12 bolt differential
- 3000 stall converter
- B&M slapstick shifter
- New exhaust which features cut outs
- Showing a fresh coat of electric metallic blue paint
- The interior is mostly original and in very good condition
- Carpet and upholstery on the front bucket seats are brand new.
- Ready to be driven, this Camaro is the whole package for any muscle car enthusiast!
CONTACT US: 507-498-9000
EMAIL US AT CONSIGN@SGAUCTION.NET
Technical questions or incorrect data on our site? Email us!
Vehicle information on SGA website is pre-auction information only. While the consignor-provided photos, videos, descriptions and other information are deemed reliable, SGA does not warrant or guarantee consignor-provided information. The lot and vehicle information presented on auction day and/or on the auction block supersedes any prior vehicle descriptions or information. Buyers should base their purchase decision on personal inspection of the lot at the auction site prior to the auction. SGA is not responsible for information that may be revised prior to the auction.